Hungary is world-famous for its training in remedial gymnastics
Our Centre offers personally tailored remedial gymnastics by the best therapists in the country. We provide help in managing musculoskeletal pain.
Remedial gymnastics is highly recommended in case of any of the following musculoskeletal problems: arthritis, arthrosis, sports injuries, spinal problems, pain in the lower back, the back, the neck and the knees.
If you regularly do sports, it is advisable to include remedial gymnastics into your training programme.
Remedial gymnastics plays an important role in the rehabilitation period following operations, accidents or sports injuries.
In what cases is remedial gymnastics recommended?
• spinal problems (pain in the lower back, the neck, the shoulders and the back)
• referred pain felt int he extremities (arms, legs)
• frozen shoulder
• spinal disc herniation
• lumbago, sciatica
• pain in the lower back, the neck, the back and the shoulders due to computer use
• scoliosis, poor posture
• post-accident locomotor deficits
• post-operation rehabilitation
• pain in and abrasion of the knee, hip and shoulder joints
• sport injuries (muscles, tendons, ligaments)
At our Centre, your Medical Report includes a series of remedial physical exercies which take about 5-10 minutes a day to carry out on your own. With this practice you can make sure that your pain will not reoccur on your return to your home area.
How to prepare for your remedial gymnastics class? Come to your class in comfortable and light clothing suitable for sports. The exercises are not particularly demanding.
We offer you the opportunity of regular e-mail or skype consultation with your therapist on your return to your home area.